The ultimate tool to control your Internet presence
Online Brand Analysis
Tracking presence in digital media
We compare your presence with your competitors
Impact stands out because of THREE reasons
Complete brand monitoring in digital media.
Identification of potential competitors and opportunities.
Automatic analysis of opinions on the Internet..
Impact 2.0 is the most important online brand reputation platform on the market. In short, it is designed to perform a complete brand monitoring in all digital media: digital press, forums, social networks, blogs, websites, YouTube, etc.
Its strength lies on its versatility and tracking engine. In addition, it has automatic processing of opinions found on the Internet. This tool is clearly market oriented, so the criteria of usability, ease of use and presentation of results are one of its main qualities.
Reputation analysis on the Internet has become an essential factor for many organizations.
- Enable companies or other entities to have real-time knowledge about their online reputation.
- Determine the opinion about a product, brand, radio and TV channel, website... automatically consider the (positive or negative) meaning of criticism, mentions, comments, etc ...
- Analyse in a qualitative way the elements that determine the positioning (positive or negative) of brands, products or tourist destinations.
- Provide quantitative and qualitative information for marketing decision making.
- Increase the profitability of companies in their commercial actions.
It is necessary to know your online presence quality and opinions that users have about your products.
The Impact 2.0 uses R&D technology from the 3SME project (Social Media Ecosystem) which is based on the Digital Economy Action Area of Avanza Plan, through the Avanza R&D Subprogram, specifically in the section "Projects Experimental development "under the resolution of March 4, 2008, the Ministry of Telecommunications and Information Society. It is therefore a Public-Private Cooperation, led by Hiberus and supported by the Ministry with a € 3.2 M budget.