We are experts in the main technological solutions: Microsoft Sharepoint and Liferay.
We seek centralization and optimization of all organisational processes.
We help retain the company "know-how".
Improving competitiveness in organizations: Intranet and Collaboration
The goal of implementing Intranet systems is to improve the management of a company's know-how and to make internal communication easier with a tool which employees use to access to management information and are able to collaborate.
An intranet provides a stable and secure environment, where employees can access common applications, including new collaboration tools and information channels, covering the daily needs of any working enviroment.
We have extensive experience delivering dozens of corporate Intranet development projects. We have experts in the two main development platforms: Microsoft Sharepoint and Liferay.
Sharepoint is the platform created by Microsoft and is a unique environment for the development of corporate applications. Sharepoint provides funtionalities for collaboration, search, document management, workflows,etc...
Liferay is one of the leading free and open source software products, with a growing popularity over the last few years. Thanks to its system of extensions, and to the community support, it has many sets of functionalities that cater to user collaboration.
We have built specialized solutions for every organisational department:
- HR: building employee portals, implementing employment management solutions, absenteeism, expenses and performance evaluation.
- Projects, maintenance and investment: with file management systems, project indicators, etc.
- Purchase: solutions for central purchasing, management of delivery notes and merchandise, billing.
- Technicians: ticket management, incidents, knowledge-base.
- Extranet: for suppliers and customers.
Intranet implementation must be based on two fundamental points:
1) The need to constitute a single point that shelters the different applications and processes of the organization.
2) The establishment of a technological framework that facilitates collaboration between employees.
It is in this second point where our technology solutions provide a fundamental advantage: incorporating multiple collaborative tools that make work easier, resulting in an improvement of productivity. Among these functionalities are advanced document management, document search, calendars, wikis, blogs, social networking features and more.
Corporate Systems Integration
The intranet is the natural place for the development and deployment of corporate applications that interconnect the different specific systems used in the company, including ERP and CRM. We have successfully integrated systems with management systems like SAP, Dynamics AX, Dynamics NAV, Meta4, Salesforce and more.
Intranet, Extranet and more
The strategic use of an intranet does not have to be confined to employees use only. It is also an appropriate platform for launching applications to be used by third parties, such as suppliers or customers.
Microsoft's leading platform
The best content manager and open source collaborative platform